Me a Ghost Hunter

From childhood I am very fascinated by ghost.My grandfather and grandmother used to tell me many ghostly stories and I used to hear all like a very attentive listner.They claimed that they had seen ghosts in villages and I used to only get amazed.In my heart there burns a desire to see atleast one ghost.


It is not that I have not started my endevour to search ghost.In my school days,when I was away from my home,I used to roam alone in night at about 11 PM to 3 AM so that I can meet any gentleman or lady ghost.But alas,I could only see lonely roads,silent trees,dogs barking in solitude,sometimes a hush-hush from bushes which used to turn out to be cats or snakes,but never ever a ghost.
One night I thought it might be that ghosts too might have become modern and might like to roam on highways rather than small lonely boring lanes.So that night I went to the highway for ghost search.It was not long when a police patrol jeep came along and started to interrogate me.I answered my valid reasons of walking alone in night.They laughed and smiled and I too joined their merriness .They welcomed me on their jeep and that night I also did night patroling along with them of whole city.The difference was that police patrolled for the thieves and I for the ghosts.Then we did each other good bye without any trace of any ghost and they without any thieves.


With time and tide,I kept on changing places and cities not in search for ghost but for personal reasons such as studies.But the personal strive to search a ghost continued.


I was in a lodge where two of my friends also showed the similar interest.Someone told us that ghosts are seen at nearby hospital's morgue at midnight.So as a keen researcher we all three were there at midnight looking for ghosts.But to our disappointment none appeared.When we returned to lodge ,we acted as though the ghosts got a way inside us and our spirits are ruled by ghost.The whole lodge that night was silent with every door securely locked from inside.The next day the ghost affect was gone.


The student life ended and not a single chapter of ghost has opened yet.I came to work in new city Pune.Nearby there was a pyring groung for dead bodies.I had several walks to that place in search of a ghostly friend.But I think ghosts are afraid of me as a general public are afraid of ghosts.Well someday I hope that I meet a brave Signior or Signorina ghost and we become great friends.

No comments: